Subject: Re: Anim to Video Tips?
From: [email-masked] (Doug Peters)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 1995 18:19:28 -0500

> On Sun, 31 Dec 1995, [email-masked] (Doug Peters) wrote:
> >> 	Buy a JAZZ drive ( 1 gig removable) and RENT output time on someone 
> >> else's PVR or whatever.
> >
> >As a serious observation ;) ...JAZZ drives are not available to the 
> >general public yet.  
> 
> 	????  I've seen 'em in stores!
> 
SERIOUS GOOD NEWS!  We've been checking IOmega's home page daily, but 
haven't seen any info.  My roommate will be pleased!  (He wants his 
yesterday.)  Thanks for the info, now all we have to do is figure out who 
can sell them to us (Mail Order, most likely).

Would anyone else be able to point me to a mail order house which has 
them in stock?  I don't think I'll see these right-away at Best Buy.

THANKS!	-dp